Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Name Change Again?

So with some new business coming in, and an upcoming craft fair! (my first one!) I have been looking at designing some business cards, and crafty tags to pass out and attach to my art..

With that said I've come up with a few new names, and am thinking of changing the name of the blogsite..

Anyone who's reading this, can you change the website address? or once its in place.. joellescrafts.blogspot.com.. is that forever????

Here are the names I am thinking of changing it to:

Artologie
Craftologie

I just think it looks nicer written out on tags/cards.
I can always leave it at 3rd Floor Art, but I am experimenting and taking in feedback or any ideas.

But I would like feedback, for whoever is reading....

Please let me know what you think! Im leaning towards Craftologie.

HELP!

xoxo
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment